Lake Rodney When you see me baby will you scream or will you laugh?
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
She narrowed her eyes at his suggestion that she could use some lessons, but she held her barbed tongue for now. She was much too interested in this new development to risk upsetting this guy... for the moment, at least. 

She swallowed heavily, attempted to disguise her intense curiosity with a perhaps overly-disbelieving tone. "So you're saying there's a band of sneak-thieves and con-artists out there somewhere? Just.. living together, and teaching each other how to be better at it?" There was a group for people like her out there? Sakari's heatbeat quickened. She had to find these people. She had to.

"Pffft," she scoffed again at the suggestion that she would want to make a name for herself. "The last thing I want is for people to know my name." The fewer who knew her name, the better. The longer she could fly under the radar, the longer she could remain in the same place, conning the locals and gathering the information on them, so she might con them even better. Once she was known, then the jig was up. The locals would tar-and-feather her and run her out of town, and she'd have to find a new place to begin again.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you see me baby will you scream or will you laugh? - by Sakari - December 18, 2021, 06:25 PM