Duskfire Glacier and suddenly i'm someone that prays
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
are you? arius wants to spit the question like it's venom but refrains. instead, he swallows it down, determined not to let his frustration and grief ruin what he is trying ...and possibly failing ...to establish.

except on the topic of issorartuyok, he cannot seem to bite it back. do you even know him? arius returns with, acting every bit the petulant child he was. my mother was his wife and had been around since it's founding too. he was not ignorant to the glacier's history, brief as it was. wintersbane had been informative ...before his accident and arius had soaked up his father's words like a sponge.

i have no qualms about my siblings wanting to lead, be it ensio, veteran or wayfarer. it is our legacy, he repeats, feeling like a broken ( and very frustrated ) record. and it's not like i'm asking to make me an alpha right here and right now. he points out. i sought you out to teach me. because ensio, veteran, wayfarer ...and lane herself, were all arius had left. and if ensio, veteran or wayfarer want to be taught to lead too then fine. they should be. there were many solutions to the problem, should they all want for leadership. there were four positions that could be split, or they could splinter into a sister pack ...but that was all a lot more than arius was asking for at present.

but if you won't teach me then i will seek out someone who will. it hangs unsaid on the air, bitten back with the piercing of arius' teeth into his tongue until he tastes the metallic linger of blood. please don't turn me away, lane.

it is the first ...and only... time he would beg.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:48 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and suddenly i'm someone that prays - by Lane - December 02, 2021, 03:28 PM