Frostfire Ridge a last minute man of faith
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
she speaks of being from a place called sapphique ...from the sea; though the name rings no bells of recognition within arius. but in lieu of being super insensitive and stating as such he makes a small noise of acknowledgement in the back of his throat.

i'm from the glacier, she hadn't asked but it felt important to state it nonetheless. it was a fact he was proud of, after all. as of the moment, it shaped his whole identity: being a duskfire and being an heir of the glacier — even if no one else seemed to like that word as it was attached heavily to the entitlement arius clearly felt.

my name is arius, he offers in introduction, tail giving a small wag, before breaking out of his stupor, realizing that it was probably pretty rude he hadn't asked about her sister as she'd made a point to mention her. what brings you and your sister ...mireille... to the taiga? he inquires innocently, assuming ( without anything to go by ) that her home was far away.

the pair exchange words for a while yet before eventually parting ways.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
a last minute man of faith - by Arius - December 04, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: a last minute man of faith - by Coraline - December 04, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: a last minute man of faith - by Arius - December 04, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: a last minute man of faith - by Coraline - December 27, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: a last minute man of faith - by Arius - January 16, 2022, 02:00 PM