Blackbeak Bluff Names get carved in the red oak tree
30 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman said that he was of no help to her.

Tenebris shrugged, drawing his tongue along his chops with an indifferent roll of his eyes. The man had not been trying to be helpful. He had not offered to assist her in her foolish search. The sooner he was rid of her, the better it would be.

The wandering knight swished his tail. There was little reason for him to continue talking to the banshee woman. With the light of the sun sinking behind stormy clouds and snowflakes flurrying down in the distance, Tenebris turned from their meeting place and began to prowl west.

Thank you for being so nice and writing with Mr. Sourpatch. I think it might be fun to write one of my other characters with Jorunn! Aerandir is softer. I'll keep an eye out for any potential AW threads you might make. ^^
Messages In This Thread
Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Tenebris - December 31, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Jorunn - December 31, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Tenebris - January 01, 2022, 01:55 AM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Jorunn - January 01, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Tenebris - January 01, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Jorunn - January 02, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Tenebris - January 03, 2022, 01:53 AM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Jorunn - January 05, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Names get carved in the red oak tree - by Tenebris - January 05, 2022, 05:31 PM