Firestone Hot Springs Unaware of instincts
149 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Sphyra hesitated when she was offered a spot in the warm water. It seemed unnatural. Nothing like anything Sphyra had seen before, anyway. She enjoyed swimming in the summer when it was warm, but she'd never had the opposite experience. Eventually, her desire to be valued as courageous won out [dmash] she wasn't no wussy — and Sphyrapicus approached stoically, her features serious and a little tense as she dipped a toe into the water. The warmth was pleasant and relaxed her instantly, and the youth decided to dip all the way in, joining this complete stranger.

The stranger introduced herself as Makatza. Sphyra said, I'm Sphyrapicus. When she'd decided to use her full name on a whim, she'd intended to sound learned and smart, but now that she had said it, she found herself wondering if it was too much. Sphyra followed up, You can call my Sphyra, if you want. I was born at Redhawk Caldera, but it fell apart recently. It's not far from here, to the south. Makatza was young herself, so the question was easily returned. What about you?
Messages In This Thread
Unaware of instincts - by Makatza - January 03, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Unaware of instincts - by Sphyra - January 04, 2022, 04:01 AM
RE: Unaware of instincts - by Makatza - January 04, 2022, 08:34 AM
RE: Unaware of instincts - by Sphyra - January 11, 2022, 09:09 AM