Duskfire Glacier siku tasiq
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
She found herself surprised, struck hard by the smooth ruggedness of his voice when he spoke. By his eyes...they were like peridot gemstones! Even more pleasing, was that he seemed friendly. Keyni never made assumptions with wolves she didn't know. She gave them, and herself, respectable space in case their personalities and intentions did not align. She moved inches closer to the waters of the lake, allowing the icy liquid to lap at her paws. Even with the rain cascading from the skies and into her face, she seemed un-bothered. "Yes, winter for all of its beauty is by far, my favorite time of year. I appreciate the pure simplicity of it." She echoed, her voice sweet but low and smooth.

A single bright jade eye swept over him again. He surely must be of Northern decent, like herself. If that were true, then Keyni truly had reason to feel all the more fortunate she had returned to the Teekons. To be around those who might know and share the common way. That sense of belonging felt good. She shook her head softly, prompt in answering him. "I don't, no. But I am no stranger to this wilderness. I am a friend of the pack and I have been welcomed to stay as a guest." 

Her sight stretched far over the expanse of the mostly frozen lake, searching for any possible sign of emerging Glacier wolves. Notable in both the snow and in the wind, was the unnerving lack of hoof prints or scent. "They will be moving soon. You see, a sickness overtook the land. Wiped out the large game animals completely. As a friend, I offered to stay and watch the pack, while one of the Alpha's took leave on a scouting mission for a new home. He has since returned with good news, I believe."
Messages In This Thread
siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 08, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 08, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 24, 2022, 12:12 AM