Duskfire Glacier siku tasiq
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
The Tundrian was largely silent while he said his father had told him stories of this place. Of how food was less plentiful than in other parts. The subtle, occasional flick of a dark tipped ear, showed she was listening. She had one question that stood out, stemming from that he had mentioned the land of his father. "What land was he from...your sire?" A nippy breeze accompanied with the rains overtook the lakefront. As it brushed its cold fingers over her back, she almost seemed to take it in enjoyment. She felt it refreshing.

"We needn't worry about the sickness spreading." She informed him. "I was told it only affected the large game animals like caribou and elk. That it doesn't transmit from prey to predator." She turned her head, beyond the reaches of the Glacier. "As far as I can tell, it has not spread to other parts of the Wilds. I have taken a few trips south, to the Valley, to confirm this myself. The prey there is still healthy." 

Catching his smile and his approval of her as a friend of the Glacier, Keyni remained humble and contained. Even when the hint of a soft smile met her lips. "Hmn. I do what I can. I thrive in supporting others." She looked down to her water dipped paws, thinking. "It would seem they already have plenty of help on hand as it is. I plan to keep in touch, of course. I think I will roam for a while, before paying a visit to a dear friend of mine." She expressed more interest on his behalf, with a simple starter question. "And what about you? What has brought you to the Wilds, other than the Glacier?"
Messages In This Thread
siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 08, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 08, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 24, 2022, 12:12 AM