Cedar Sweep watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
170 Posts
Ooc —
a tension she hadn't been aware of faded from her shoulders, her tight jaw; among unfamiliar wolves in unfamiliar lands, antha had grown accustomed to living on a knife's edge for some days. but tessa was here now, and her presence meant safety and kinship. a familiar face amidst the unknown.
she smiled lightly at hearing her question. i met a man, she began, then paused to add: actually, i met two.
the first drove me away from the vale with words of war. the second... her voice dropped slightly, as if she feared being overheard. he leads a pack, i think. he's traveling now with some older children in search of a new home for his pack. i offered help, and he offered me a place among his people. i spoke to him about my plans, and about our craft. i think... a shy smile came to her face then. if wolves could blush, she would have done that, too. i think he may have potential. as a husband. his own goal is nearly the same as mine, and he's very straightforward about it. i never imagined it would happen like this, but maybe it's best to be practical. romance is a fickle thing anyway. and... i do like him. so far.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
Messages In This Thread
RE: watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you - by Antha - January 17, 2022, 02:41 PM