Rise
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Pack howl! Mandatory :) Those who want to join Tartok may enter and howl with them, and Tonravik/the pack will find you and welcome you, or else chase you off if you are decided not worthy. All shall begin at Sigma aside from Aguta, who she traveled with! And any who reply I think will be considered founders? And get XP for that? (But don't quote me, I'm unsure as to that!) Reply by September 26th! I'd like for this to be relatively quick, and I know I won't be here this weekend to respond after that! If more times needed, I'll extend it beyond the 29th :)
It was time.

Tonravik could feel it in her bones. More would come, and many were here. It was the moment she had been waiting for, and it made itself known within the bowels of her belly, presenting itself to her in a chilly morning when the sun rose, breaking free of clouds and painting the sky in millions of colors.

The woman knows that Tartok had always been there, but now it was time to tell the others, to have them raise their voices with one another in unison to stake their true claim. They would do so in a ceremony that would unite them, and so the Alpha Female turns to move down the ledge, lifting her mighty head up once to summon those that were pack—it is time, it is time!—before she moves near the borders, her eyes on the horizon, cold and looking toward Neverwinter.

And then she lifts her head again. We are Tartok. We will rise! Her strong voice is low in pitch, and it undulates. It does not quiver; it is certain. And when the call dies, it sounds again and again, summoning to it those that thought themselves strong, those that might deem themselves fit to become who they were. For Queen and for Country, the army of Tartok would grow and grow; here, another place, another land, that they would take and rule with an iron fist.
Messages In This Thread
Rise - by Tonravik - September 22, 2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Rise - by Kaniq - September 22, 2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Rise - by Vehiron - September 22, 2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Rise - by Lasher - September 22, 2013, 10:40 PM
RE: Rise - by Aguta - September 23, 2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Rise - by Goldry - September 23, 2013, 10:16 AM
RE: Rise - by Tekovaca - September 23, 2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Rise - by Nunavut - September 27, 2013, 04:57 PM
RE: Rise - by Tuwawi RIP - October 02, 2013, 08:26 AM