Ankyra Sound Balefire
3 Posts
Ooc — Lizz
So the bear-wolf wasn't a trick of her imagination after all. The behemoth of a female stalked towards Sir, and she was suddenly aware of how small she was compared to her. Still, she kept her body still and level, though her ears flicked back when Nyra looked behind her just to check if anyone was there. Nothing. Perhaps the stranger was simply a cautious one.

"Not yet." Her voice was gruff yet feminine (suiting, she supposed). But now she was done speaking, and Sir was left to decide how to respond. Back when she was in a pack, her attitude switched between two extremes: obedient bootlicking towards the alpha and their cohort, and snarky assholery towards everyone else. Now that she was a loner, she didn't quite know if the status quo held up. Still, it was probably best to treat the she-wolf with respect— those scars told a story, and Sir didn't want to end up just another tally mark on her coat.

She spoke: My name is Sir. A pause, then, female, she added. She heard the teases about her peculiar name too many times before to not specify beforehand. If she weren't so attached to it already, she would've changed it to something more feminine a long time ago.

I'm new around here, Sir continued, came looking for work. My birth pack taught me to fight, and I'm willing to for shelter. Do you know of any employers around?
Messages In This Thread
Balefire - by RIP Fury - January 12, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Balefire - by Sir - January 12, 2022, 11:16 PM
RE: Balefire - by RIP Fury - January 13, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Balefire - by Sir - January 13, 2022, 04:52 PM
RE: Balefire - by RIP Fury - January 13, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: Balefire - by Sir - January 15, 2022, 10:48 PM
RE: Balefire - by RIP Fury - January 16, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Balefire - by The Listener - January 16, 2022, 07:48 PM