Ravensblood Forest A New Home
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante had never seen one of Lorelai's episodes, so she had no idea just how bad they could be, but she was tentatively hopeful. "You'll have two months until they arrive - that should give you enough time to prepare." Violante had never been around whelps before - her natal pack had not had puppies since Vex - so she had no advice to offer; she just figured they would learn together. Everyone had to start somewhere.

"You will be Sacrarium's first Mystic." Violante debated now whether or not she should visit nearby packs; she could not ask Lorelai to find a tutor, but perhaps she could bring one back. "For now, I want you to rest; I've got to go back out on patrol." The Vicera got to her paws, then dipped her head to Lorelai as she obeyed, curling up and resting her head on her paws. "And before I forget - Sacrarium has a new member. His name is Azarov, and he is black-furred like me. I will find him, and ask him to stay close to the dens, should you need him." Then, she turned and left Lorelai to rest.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
A New Home - by Lorelai - January 14, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: A New Home - by Violante - January 14, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: A New Home - by Lorelai - January 15, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: A New Home - by Violante - January 16, 2022, 12:06 PM