Ouroboros Spine I just want to start a flame in your heart
Loner
115 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Wilwarin most definitely filled the role of annoying little sister. Though she spent most of her time trailing after Inkalorë, Vairë and Lómion were not safe from her pestering -- not even @Kausiut and @Samani could seem to shake the silent, pale shadow of their sister. 

It seemed the girl could just not abide being in her own company, to let the silence that marked her existence press in on her eardrums. She preferred the chatter of her many older siblings to keep the memories of the bear at bay. Thus, when she found herself alone, she searched until she happened across her eldest brother's scent trail and followed it determinedly. 

She found Ló in the upper reaches of the mountain, worming her way into the shrubbery where he hid with a triumphant grin -- as if they'd been playing a game of hide and seek and she'd been clever enough to locate him. 

'Ló,' she mouthed, nudging his shoulder to get the twilight child's attention persistently, 'what're you doing?' her brow drew together, a little grin on her rosy lips as if she thought him very odd to be hiding in the middle of a bush. 
Messages In This Thread
I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - January 17, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Wilwarin - January 18, 2022, 05:50 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - February 02, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 10:17 PM