Ouroboros Spine I just want to start a flame in your heart
Loner
115 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Seeing her brother's perplexed stare flicker to the movement of her body, Wilwarin mouthed and attempted to sign, 'It's called Ptero. Towhee is teaching me. It's a way to talk when you can't talk for real.' 

When the obsidian he-pup drew her focus back to the impending hunt, the runt nodded her ivory diadem in an eager bob. It seemed like a good plan to her. 'That sounds good. Do you want me to chase it?' Even at this age, the youngest Nuiruk knew she was smaller and weaker than the others. Their mothers and father, even their oldest sister, had begun explaining that some people were better suited to different tasks -- just like how the adults had different trades to suit their skillset. The pale youth thought they might stand a better chance if Lómion attacked first since he was bigger and bulkier -- despite the fact that the entirety of their litter was willowish and sprightly. 

'You could just hide here!' Wilwarin exclaimed silently, quivering with excitement and frail nerves. 'And I could chase it to the bush and help bite it.' She summed up clumsily, full of false confidence. 

We could roll if you'd like to see if they get lucky and actually catch a goat by themselves? XD
Messages In This Thread
I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - January 17, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - February 02, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 10:17 PM