Redhawk Caldera Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox pursed her lips, her defiant and contrarian attitude coming in full-surge. “I didn’t leave the creek just because a cougar lived there,” she told Peregrine, “and I didn’t leave when there was a dangerous river flowing through it day in and day out. This place is beautiful and sustainable and you know it. If I had liked that valley where the bear was enough, I would have said we should stay there, too.” Well, maybe that was not entirely true. But she felt like saying it anyway to make her point. She huffed lightly, then relaxed a bit to let him know she wasn't trying to be a total bitch about the situation.

“I won’t be able to travel for at least a couple weeks. And even then, it’s going to be slow going.” That meant it would be at least four weeks before she would make it back home. And that was only if they were lucky and didn't encounter any tricky traveling on the way to the plateau. “Lasher can stay here. You can make the trip back.” Ah, yes, their first disagreement in their new home. Lovely.

She knew, though, that the trek home would be a lonely one for him. And she wished that she could be by his side for the whole thing. But she also knew that Blue and the others would start to worry if they didn't come back on schedule. “Do you remember when you thought you’d lost Junior? I don’t want the whole pack to think that their two leaders just left them without saying goodbye… or worse.” But talking so much hurt, and she winced as she shifted on her tripod of feet.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 10:00 PM