Redhawk Caldera Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Gonna go ahead and fade here. :) *excite*

"Close to the lake," Fox replied, "I think I can hobble down toward it and we can find a level plot of land." It wasn't like Fox would need a lot of room to run around and exercise. She glanced to Lasher, then back to Peregrine. "If you two can spot me, it shouldn't be a problem." Well, not an impossible problem, at least. It would be a slow and painful journey for the tiny female, but she knew she had the strength to at least do that.

So, with the help of her two companions, they made the journey to the lakeshore, pausing often to rest. The further they went, the more confident Fox was that her injuries were nothing life threatening. Her rib hurt like a bitch, but there didn't seem to be any abnormal swelling, and although her foot hurt, she definitely didn't feel as though it would be a lasting injury. Once they'd reached the shoreline, Peregrine bid them goodbye, and Fox eased herself down to the ground to get some much-needed rest.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 08:34 AM