Duskfire Glacier Keep a bluebird in my heart
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The big day had finally arrived. He woke to the sound of Lane's calls, which continued throughout the day. He answered them with one of his own, just to assure her that she had not gone unheard. The Duskfire still had some last minute preparations to wrap up.

When the sun had set and the pack gathered one last time at the Caverns, the boy arrived with a few supplies. He had acquired several pelts, which could be used for warmth, as well as to carry herbs and small morsels of food. Already, he had a few rabbit carcasses wrapped up in the hides, which he deposited at his feet.

He knew the route well. He had done it once before, and he would do it again. He listened to Lane's instructions, carefully, in respectable silence. Before he could put much thought into who he would ask to be his travel buddy, Issorartuyok suggested a name change upon their arrival.

His icy eyes shot up in surprise, but not in disdain either. Back down they went, brows softly pinched as he considered the new proposal. Atautsikut. He smiled slightly and nodded. But said nothing. He was happy to leave it to a unanimous vote, if it came down to that.

Now, from one face to the next, he looked to silently, the question in his eye. Veteran? Siku? Heda? Or perhaps, even one of the adults. He would receive any of them willingly.
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Lane - February 10, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Issorartuyok - February 12, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Tuuluuwaq - February 12, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Calida - February 17, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Ensio - February 19, 2022, 12:13 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Taktuq - February 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Antha - February 21, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Veteran - February 22, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Rye - February 23, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Wayfarer - February 28, 2022, 01:48 PM