Ravensblood Forest Love Goes On And On
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Butter is good with skipping Lennox for now! @Erzulie please let Avery post first <3 Permission to PP Lorelai was given.

Violante heard the call - she'd been expecting it, any day now. She had been worried already, as the two were late, so as soon as she heard it, she was racing out of the caverns with Avery streaking along beside her. Despite how pregnant she was, she had no fear; her children would be strong. She found Noir guarding the den entrance, and the Vicera called softly, "Lorelai. It's Violante. May I enter?" Permission was soon granted by an exhausted Lorelai, and Noir bowed deeply to Violante, stepping aside. A swift murmur from the Servant girl was given. "Mistress - Madam Erzulie was travelling behind us; Lorelai has expressed wanting the seawoman here. From what I have been told, she has grown quite close to Erzulie."

Violante nodded, then murmured, "Call for Erzulie." Noir bowed once more, then gave a soft call for the Sapphique woman, as Violante entered the den. Her eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, and she smiled warmly. "Congratulations. If you're up for it in the morning, we'll move you all to your den in the caverns - I prepared a bed of hare pelts for you." She had done the same for herself, but she wasn't important right now. Violante pressed her muzzle to Lorelai's forehead, then murmured, "We are all family. Our children will grow together. This is a happy day." The Vicera bowed her head, then inquired softly, "I'll leave you be now. Erzulie should be coming - shall I send her in?" Lorelai merely nodded, closing her heavy, tired eyes. She did not yet sleep, however. Violante left the den, telling Avery, "You might be able to go in after Erzulie." This, she said through pursed lips, and then, a bite of annoyance coloring her tone, "Luka should be here."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
Love Goes On And On - by Lorelai - March 01, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Noir - March 01, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Lenora - March 01, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Violante - March 01, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Vagabond - March 03, 2022, 08:02 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Erzulie - March 06, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Lorelai - March 15, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Erzulie - March 21, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Love Goes On And On - by Lorelai - March 25, 2022, 09:47 AM