Nimbus Summit Home sweet home, I like the new foundation.
91 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
She hunted, but not for any animal that could provide meat to fill her belly. It was not for food that Wayfarer yearned. No, she wished only for the company of her brothers.

The russet youth moved swiftly but with caution across the summits middle reaches, especially careful on slopes slick with ice. She ventured high enough to gain a better vantage point over the forest below, that which their pack would soon claim as their own. It would've been easier to send forth a call to rally the boys to her, but that would be no fun. Tracking could take hours, more so if Veteran and the others were on the move and making their own mark, but she welcomed the challenge.

Wayfarer thought she caught sight of the ashen figure of @Ensio vanish among the treeline, so she began her descent in effort to catch up with him. She assumed @Arius would not be far from him, their bond as solid as she and Veteran's, though soon they would all be yearlings - independence was sure to come for each of Duskfire's fledglings, some sooner than others.

"After all we've been through, everything I've done,
it can't all be for nothing."

Messages In This Thread
Home sweet home, I like the new foundation. - by Wayfarer - March 02, 2022, 03:00 PM