Nimbus Summit but my anxious heart
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
seemed like a good place for arius to make his exit. ^-^

lane approaches not too soon after he calls and for this, he is glad. though once upon a time arius had sought to learn the medicinal arts he had given that up to pursue his deceased father's trades; feeling like it was his duty. he is out of his depth as lane takes over the situation and calls to caracal to assist her.

a sage nod is given at the beta's praise; a silent sort of acceptance that he does not exactly feel like he deserves. he lingers for a few moments more, but feeling that his presence was no longer needed — dionysus does not appear to want to cause harm ( nor did he appear like he was able to at the moment given his wounds ) — arius edges away.

i'll leave you to it. was what he says to announce his exit; though he wonders afterwards, as the voices of the trio fade at his back as he continues his patrol, if it was unnecessary. regardless, he decides, it seemed better to him than just disappearing without saying anything at all.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 06, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 06, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Dionysus - April 09, 2022, 01:49 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: but my anxious heart - by Arius - April 12, 2022, 04:14 AM