Nimbus Summit captive on the carousel of time
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
omg i'm sorry D: this totally slipped my mind

Tuulu stood proudly at Lane's side; he was beyond excited to be able to call her his mate, and he was eager to share leadership duties with her and his brother. 

When she nudged him, he looked down at her and offered a small curve of his lips, his expression holding adoration. 

But now wasn't the time to get lost in his feelings for Lane. He should say something to the pack; it was appropriate for his position as beta. The younger Tatkret looked out over the wolves that had made the long journey to their new home. I want our new home to be a place we all feel safe, he started. I ask that if any of you have a problem to please bring it my attention, and I will do my best to find a solution. He wasn't normally a nervous man, but talking to the pack in his new position was a little nerve-racking. I am honored to be your beta, he added with a dip of his head. 

He felt there was nothing more that needed to be said, so he would turn things over to his brother.

When Lane spoke again, it was to address the young of Atautsikut; she was promoting them to the adult ranks if they wished to stay in the pack, and he supported her completely. They had all proven themselves over and over again. Tuulu looked out over the soon to be yearlings, his gaze holding pride. He was excited to see what they all would do with their bright futures. Even if some of them chose to leave, he knew they were prepared; he wished them only the best and, of course, he would hope that they chose to return one day.
Messages In This Thread
captive on the carousel of time - by Lane - April 07, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: captive on the carousel of time - by Tuuluuwaq - April 17, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: captive on the carousel of time - by Imaq - May 06, 2022, 10:03 PM