Nimbus Summit Home At Last?
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
At first, Calida had debated simply not returning at all. The shame caused by her actions burned deeper even than her pride at being a part of something like Atautsikut. When Lane arrived, Calida could not quite meet her gaze. They'd been concerned for her absence - she'd been gone longer than she'd anticipated, having had to find Iota and then figure out which way they were going. Lane had let her stay behind to find a stranger to the pack, and she'd repaid her by mating during her season. How could she have done that?

Calida swallowed rough, and forced herself to meet Lane's eyes. "Thank you, it was - uh... quite the journey." That was definitely an understatement. Her nerves had her on edge, and she wasn't quite sure how to admit what she'd done. After a moment of awkward silence, she decided to just spill the beans. She sighed, then admitted quietly, "Lane, I... I did something stupid on the way here. I - I might be pregnant."

There it was, laid out bare. She dropped her head, her ears tilting back against her skull. She would await Lane's words, and her judgement, all the while cursing herself. Her accident had made her a burden to the pack, and she'd barely begun to make up for it now, only to be a potential burden once more. She hoped she wouldn't be kicked out, but she realized she'd messed up.
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
Home At Last? - by Calida - April 06, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: Home At Last? - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Home At Last? - by Calida - April 06, 2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Home At Last? - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Home At Last? - by Calida - April 06, 2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Home At Last? - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: Home At Last? - by Calida - April 09, 2022, 12:34 PM