Wild Berry Meadow the burn marks on my epiano wont go away
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
for @Qiao, other tags for reference!
inkalorë typically avoided straying too far from their family ever since the incident they couldn't quite remember. all they knew was that they didn't want to be away from home again. everyone had been worried and upset. but as they grew older, they found that they liked exploring, finding new places and sights they'd never seen. so they told @Lótë of their intentions and prepared to set out from their home.

as it turned out, @Vairë was interested in tagging along. ink was glad for the company as they set out, spending a day exploring the glen that lay south of moonglow's claim. the next day, they found a shallow place to cross the river they found cutting across the land, and discovered a beautiful meadow.

vairë was - actually, ink didn't know where their sister was; they'd gone their separate ways about an hour ago, each intent on exploring different sections of the meadow and investigating different discoveries. presently, ink was eyeing what appeared to be a small wolf skull, riddled with teeth marks and other scars. no other bones lay near it. scavengers had likely brought it here.

they placed one curious paw on the skull, holding it in place to give it a thorough inspection. it didn't smell old, necessarily, but it wasn't quite fresh either. the flesh and fur were all gone, but the bone itself looked strange to ink. they were used to the dull, dried out appearance of old bones, and this looked all wrong. perhaps they would bring it to kukutux.
Messages In This Thread
the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Inkalorë - April 10, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Qiao - April 10, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: the burn marks on my epiano wont go away - by Qiao - April 14, 2022, 07:12 PM