Lion Head Mesa I promise I've already learned my lesson
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
"Do you sing?"

Sayf was not the first man to ask this.

I do. She mused in reply, cooing with a faint wisp of breath. My mother sang to be as a young girl. She had the most enchanting voice. Mine could never compare. Modest words, to the ear, but true all the same.

The spring he had promised was indeed wonderful — lavish and bordered by beautiful scenery. 

The fellahin wished to bathe her, but Sokha was unsure. Yes, she had her fun teasing him; however, she could not imagine the touch of another unless it happened to be one in specific. Sayf was not that one.

As ravishing as a bath does sound, I think I would prefer a swim. I may still be youthful, but exercise is beneficial for bones of all ages. Without it, they would grow stiff. 

After casting a small grin his way, Sokha turned and dashed towards the bank, bounding into the water with a graceful leap. It felt splendid against her fur, her skin, her muscles.. everything. With a noticeable smile, she tread in the direction the breeze beckoned, finding more enjoyment with each stride.
Messages In This Thread
I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 21, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 21, 2022, 11:14 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 21, 2022, 11:30 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 24, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - April 27, 2022, 10:36 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - April 28, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sokha - May 26, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: I promise I've already learned my lesson - by Sayf - June 01, 2022, 05:26 PM