Nimbus Summit Without guidance, I fear I shall perish
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

The second woman, Calida, was skeptical. She did not understand. But this was to be expected. Without a full explanation, how could anyone really understand his meaning behind all this?

My apologies... I do not wish you to think I look down on the presence of a mother; however, I seek the view of a man specifically. There are many mothers in Moonglow, all of which having offered their words of sentiment and advice. But it does not quite feel the same. You see, I come from a troubled past... one I have long since put behind. But now, as a father myself, I am having doubts of myself and of whether I am suitable enough to raise a child. I wish to hear words of experience from another man that is not of Moonglow. He would not bluntly say that he did not wish to hear words of his own village because he feared their words were only of sympathy and not truth, but this was how he felt. These of Atautsikut need not know this, however.
Messages In This Thread
Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Inutsuk - May 30, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Lane - June 15, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Inutsuk - June 22, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: Without guidance, I fear I shall perish - by Lane - June 25, 2022, 10:34 AM