<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
omg just watched jackass 3 xD funny & disgusting at the same time
but seeing Dunn hit me right in the feels

looking for someone of BDP to pop in ;)

i stumble and fall

Ok.
Maybe pissing off a fat bellied goat (with really sharp horns) while standing near the edge of the cliff wasn't a good idea.
[size=xx-small]She might've as well be running with scissors in her hand for christ's sake![/size]
No, it was definitely not -- but once she began to snap her jaws at the goat there was no turning back. The animal snorted and dragged it's hoof along the dirt, giving the rust colored girl a last chance to back away. But of course Juno didn't flinch, instead she curled her lips back, giving the goat a wide smile that was surely misinterpreted by a snarl.

Finally the beast lunged for her, with its neck stretched out and its horns aiming for the bull's eye that hung from the girl's bottom. Juno turned around and bolted forward, her paws barely touching the ground -- which was slippery by the way. In spite of the fact she was unable to hear the animal's bellows (due to the loud beating of her overly excited heart), she could feel the booming waves the creature made as its legs touched the ground.

Though the goat was hot on her heels, Juno forced her body to find the extra fuel to launch her forward. In a final spurt of energy and adrenaline, she pushed herself of the ground and jumped out of the path. The collision blew air out of her lungs and sent her barreling down a not-so-steep side of the mountain. Although she would't have more than a few bruised ribs, she remained coiled in the ground, hoping the stupid goat would lose interest after seeing her fall on her face like a true idiot.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 11, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 29, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 29, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 20, 2014, 04:38 PM