Sleepy Fox Hollow pretty rude that it's not friday but ok.
43 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
You're good! Sorry this one took so long, adjusting into a new writing schedule now that I've started my big girl job <3
Isa found a sense of retribution, pride over the fact that she was getting her brother in trouble for his misbehavior and outright disrespect of her. “I’ll try, Momma, but he’s really mean about it just because he wants to do icky fighting things and I don’t.” Oh, her brother would be in for it now, and she hoped she was there to see her mother scold him.

Her mother explained that the plants were for pain, and she tilted her head to the side, humming with more questions. She would need to seek out Vader to inquire about them.

They were using the plants as a trade for the other pack up in the mountains. “Could I meet the allies, Momma?” She asked softly, wondering what they were like… it sounded like a fun adventure, and the opportunity to meet someone who wasn’t her parents or her stinky stinky brothers. “I don’t know if I want to fight, Momma… it seems just so… dirty.” She didn’t know how else to fully express her disinterest in the subject.
Messages In This Thread
pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 01, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 10, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 22, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - July 22, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - September 24, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 06, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 08, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 29, 2022, 08:46 PM