Sleepy Fox Hollow pretty rude that it's not friday but ok.
43 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
The affection kept Isa running, that soft rumble giving her the power to go on, craving it like the greedy little gremlin that she was. Wylla explained that sometimes they would need to fight and she wrinkled her nose. “What is the point of having brothers if they don’t just do all the fighting for me?” She asked with a pout, though Isa loathed the idea of needing to lean on her brothers for anything as well.

She would have to figure that one out later. “Our allies will fight for us?” She asked, finding herself curious about that idea as well… it sounded ideal, having someone else fight her battles for her. “I am always on my best behavior, Momma! It’s the boys who aren’t!” She would point out with a light huff. “I wanna go. I wanna see outside of the territory! When do we get to go??”
Messages In This Thread
pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 01, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 10, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - June 22, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - July 22, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - September 24, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 06, 2022, 03:01 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 08, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Isa - October 19, 2022, 07:29 PM
RE: pretty rude that it's not friday but ok. - by Wylla - October 29, 2022, 08:46 PM