Redtail Rise Or am I just wishing I could be like you?
78 Posts
Ooc — Mai
He grunted, huffing out his tiny nose. Upon being pulled back into the protective embrace of his mother, Relic began to squirm almost immediately. He did not like being restrained while there was such an interesting presence and smell before him.

Then a second scent tickled his young nose. Sharp and biting. Musky in an offensive way, but so luring. Rumbling his little motor like vocal chords away, he pushed and scooted. Forced his way out under Avicus' foreleg with all the vigor of a strapping young boy should be.

He stumbled and clambered over Masquerade, not yet gifted with his sight to navigate around her. He sniffed at the russet fox tail, feeling the texture of the fur. Then his gummy mouth parted to clamp down on it. It sure as hell wasn't where food came from, but he was keen to explore. To test. His primal, wild nature was just starting to awaken.
Messages In This Thread
Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Prophet - June 05, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Relic - June 10, 2022, 08:02 PM