Ravensblood Forest I can fly too
66 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Asara had just found out that both Vale and Violante had gone out hunting on their own with their dad and she was mad. She hadn't even gotten the chance to try! Her mom said to be patient! She was bounding out of the tunnels as fast as her body would take her, straight to the berry bushes that she had been watching over the past week. Mom showed her one spot so she knew what to look for. Since then she had found all kinds of berry bushes throughout their territory. She knew the smell of birds well enough, and she had even gotten better at not startling them away. She had one thing in mind this time though. She was going to get one.

Her run from the caverns led her south, around the pond. She knew better than to even try to cross the river without supervision. Once she made it free of the water and into the forest she ran straight to her spot. She grew disappointed as she grew closer and the scents of birds fainter. She picked up the scent and followed it elsewhere. It led her to the sun rock where she could see a flock resting atop. She watched and waited. She moved her way around the circle, staying in the denser forest, trying not to give way her position.

The small female creeped low on her belly towards the large boulder, it was a long crawl, but with a prize right in front of her she had no complaints whatsoever. As she drew closer one of the birds began to shift anxiously, and she paused, flattening herself to the ground instinctively, waiting for them to calm again. When she resumed her crawl is was with renewed vigor. She closed in faster and faster until she was running and with a pounce and wings flapping and a crunch of bone in her mouth she shook her prize repeatedly until it stopped fighting her. 

Her tail held high she briefly set her prize down to howl triumphantly. Then, smug as only a pup after their first hunt could be, she settled atop the sun rock where she rest in a pile of feathers, and settled in to enjoy her prize.
Messages In This Thread
I can fly too - by Asara - June 16, 2022, 09:58 AM
RE: I can fly too - by Vale - June 21, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: I can fly too - by Asara - June 22, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: I can fly too - by Vale - June 24, 2022, 09:48 AM
RE: I can fly too - by Asara - June 25, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: I can fly too - by Vale - June 26, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: I can fly too - by Asara - June 26, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I can fly too - by Vale - June 28, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I can fly too - by Asara - June 30, 2022, 09:53 AM
RE: I can fly too - by Vale - July 01, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: I can fly too - by Asara - July 06, 2022, 07:03 AM