Hideaway Strath When you told me I'm your princess
28 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 

For @Fury!

It was indeed true that Tsunari and Fury had not quite lit the most united flame upon first being introduced. Even while knowing this, she would not allow some silent dispute to prevent her goals from being met.
Warchief. The woman approached, announcing herself for the first time as a private, as her brother had so called it. She had caught onto these titles quickly and was eager to use them. In Haakasu, names did not exist. Each wolf was known to exist by the title they were dubbed. It seemed odd to strangers, but it benefited each within the clan and allowed a form of privacy. 
You are a brave one, While beginning with the tone of an insult, it was truly meant as a compliment. Tsunari would not correct the mistake, however. It is not often women take a stand and proclaim themselves a leader. We have something in common. You have your territory, your army, and your title. I will be there, in your prints... soon. There was no saying she "hoped to one day be there", or that "if fate was kind". She would be there. Only death would prevent the inevitable, and thus far, death had been far off her trail.
Messages In This Thread
When you told me I'm your princess - by Tsunari - June 27, 2022, 10:32 AM
RE: When you told me I'm your princess - by RIP Fury - June 27, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: When you told me I'm your princess - by Tsunari - June 28, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: When you told me I'm your princess - by RIP Fury - June 30, 2022, 10:41 AM
RE: When you told me I'm your princess - by Tsunari - July 04, 2022, 11:17 PM
RE: When you told me I'm your princess - by RIP Fury - July 11, 2022, 12:03 PM
RE: When you told me I'm your princess - by Tsunari - July 11, 2022, 12:15 PM