Redsand Canyon need you now and cannot wait
39 Posts
Ooc — Raine
They did not wait long.

The wolf who approached them was not so large as Reyson, tones of silver, black and grey. A wolf of smoke with eyes that reminded Sakina of the stuff bees guarded. 

It spoke words the boy could not quite comprehend.  Principales. 

A title of some kind bestowed upon blueeyes. The way smokeman spoke it into existence was authorative, decisive. Reyson was below him then. 

For a while the coydog did not speak, until he seemed to realise with a jolt he was even allowed too. "Yes. The pack of fighting." That was what blueeyes had told the youth, he did not know what duties that entailed. Whatever it was, he would meet them with a Blaze in his heart.

The tiny coydog took one step forward, and although he did not meet the smokemans eyes he radiated a kind of confidence that quivered throughout his whole body. "I have bested blueeyes in a fight. I can hunt small game well, I am small and...thin enough to fit in dug out warrens." For just a moment he paused. 

When he spoke again, his voice, still submissive, took on a strong unwavering tone. "I have travelled many moons without rest, I am tireless. I know I am small, and young. Twelve moons old, just that. But the place I came from was a fighting one too. No task you bestow upon me will be too hard to handle." Another pause, this time he seemed unsure. 

"If the task were too much, I would still complete it, even if it meant my death. My name is Sakina. I give myself to you." Please. Please don't refuse me this. 
Messages In This Thread
need you now and cannot wait - by Sakina - July 04, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Reyson - July 04, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Germanicus - July 05, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Sakina - July 06, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Reyson - July 06, 2022, 02:27 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Germanicus - July 09, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Sakina - July 09, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Reyson - July 09, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Germanicus - July 09, 2022, 02:31 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Sakina - July 09, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: need you now and cannot wait - by Reyson - July 09, 2022, 03:03 PM