Nimbus Summit I've been moving on and living my life
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Antha He is ready!

His nose picked up a scent that was a strong one. It told the male that there was a pack nearby. Though, perhaps not as strong as a big pack would have. The mixed scent was definitely from a number of individuals however, it seemed much of the same individuals. Jasper was curious enough to move in closer, taking in the scents that warned others not to get any further. He was respectful of them.

The sandy-toned male looked ahead, he had been aiming towards those mountains. The male had never really settled himself somewhere. He had always lived a nomadic lifestyle, even with his parents. It took him a while to find who he was, and what he stood for. Though, sometimes that was still a bit hard. He knew he had come over those mountains with his sister. Perhaps she had settled here somewhere, he would love to know how she was. But he also wasn't pinning his whole life to a search for her.

The male took in the large mountain, he was pretty sure he didn't see the peak. Jasper stood there for a moment admiring the view and taking from what he could see. He continued along the border, casually strolling while respecting the scented marks.
Messages In This Thread
I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - July 29, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - August 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - August 14, 2022, 05:21 AM