Nimbus Summit I've been moving on and living my life
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper turned when he heard a chuff behind him. He hadn't realized he had attracted some attention. He turned and his eyes fell on a female quite similar to him in coloring. Only her darker tones were more reddish. His head dipped politely when she mentioned that she was one of the leaders. "I am Jasper. I didn't think my passing would attract any attention," he admitted. While his stature was large, he was friendly in his demeanor. His tail was relaxed, gently waging behind him.

"Curiosity mostly," he returned to the female, with a hint of a chuckle at the end of his sentence. He felt a little guilty for some reason even though he had stayed respectful of their borders. Maybe because he felt a bit of a voyeur creepily smelling their scents. That was maybe not the first impression he wanted to make. "You get quite some information from a pack by taking note of the scents that mark the border. So I went and satisfy my curiosity," he explained. "If you want me to leave, I will go. I didn't intend to cause trouble."

A gust of wind gave him a hint of why the female might be protective. When he gave her body a closer look, he realized that she might be a mother. He didn't want to assume though. But ignited some more curiosity within him. None of the scents on the border had the testosterone one expected from a male, were there not any males here? He had heard of packs that only allowed females in their ranks. Maybe this was one of those!
Messages In This Thread
I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - July 29, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - August 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - August 14, 2022, 05:21 AM