Redsand Canyon Spend it up however we like
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Sybol knew his best friend's voice well. At least that was what she was to him. He couldn't wait to start making more friend's once he could move better. Lady Aquene had said he'd be better soon. He thought he must be getting close but he knew he depite how his ankle may be feeling it would take time to regain the strength it had before. He would be slower than before and Tierra sounded like she wasn't waiting.

He scrambled up, gingerly baring weight on his ankle. It had been nearly the amount of time that he had been told he needed to rest before he'd be well again, more or less. He didn't pass out, and he didn't yelp. But he wasn't sure a speed race would be the greatest idea for it but he shrugged, if it started bothering him he'd carry it up and run on 3 instead of 4 legs, it'd been the way he'd traveled for what seemed like a hundred miles to find help.

He rushed out of the den after his friend shouting after her, "yaknow I think I might actually he all better!" It was exhilarating to be on all fours again, but he had no hope of keeping up with Tierra. "I'm not gonna be able to keep your pace though, I gotta rebuild the muscle. Oh and the imperator says I gotta acquaint myself with hunting. Wanna go with sometime? You can watch me fall on my face." He snorted.

"Who should I make friends with first, other than you obviously? He asked her, adding on the last bit with a note of sarcasm.
Messages In This Thread
Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - July 31, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - July 31, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 02, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 04, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 09, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 11, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 12, 2022, 02:15 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 12, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 12, 2022, 11:06 AM