King Elk Forest Fortitude
73 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Kevalin smiled and chuckled at the boy. Alright kiddo, walk with me. The boy was tiny compared to the large man. His body provided him with shade from any sun that got through the canopy of the forest.  I'm strengthening our border. Making the scent stronger so that everyone knows that this is The Dominion. His mother would want him to learn eventually anyway. The boy struggled in his physical training, and truth be told, so did Kevalin. So he could at least give him this wisdom.

While we're out here It's important to keep your nose and ears on the lookout for any intruders, that's how I caught on to you being out here so fast, I was already looking for wolves that shouldn't be out here. He gently placed his paw on the boy's nose teasingly. When you're this little, it's very dangerous to come out here on your own. Next time, we plan ahead of time to come out here together, okay? He continued walking. Just by walking we're leaving our scent, but we can also make it stronger by doing other things. He lifted his leg and urinated on a tree.
Messages In This Thread
Fortitude - by Kevalin - August 05, 2022, 10:52 AM
RE: Fortitude - by Vaska - August 05, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Fortitude - by Kevalin - August 05, 2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Fortitude - by Vaska - August 21, 2022, 07:21 AM
RE: Fortitude - by Kevalin - August 21, 2022, 10:10 AM