King Elk Forest You look at me like I'm a revelation
45 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Sibling time? <3 @Vidaar @Vaska I'm thinking I want Venere to be merc/scout instead of merc/hunter so, have an adventure! Pups are 10 weeks old, not much has changed except their eyes are still shifting. Also experimenting with Venere being uh... more nonverbal, relying on body language/other sounds instead of words some of the time.

Venere awoke in the dusky half-light of the cavern, and she moved to it's entrance, so she might look upon the sky. Today, her mind wandered — where their supposed father had disappeared to, where mother was now, for it was surely not here. Scowling, the girl sat and watched the sun slowly set, before she called out to her brothers in a woof. Her eyes, which were a pretty blueish-green at this point, shone in the dull light.
Physical Health (100/100)

Venere is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Venere is mentally well.
Messages In This Thread
You look at me like I'm a revelation - by Venere - August 14, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: You look at me like I'm a revelation - by Vidaar - August 17, 2022, 09:34 AM
RE: You look at me like I'm a revelation - by Venere - August 20, 2022, 03:56 PM
RE: You look at me like I'm a revelation - by Vaska - August 21, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: You look at me like I'm a revelation - by Vidaar - August 21, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: You look at me like I'm a revelation - by Venere - August 21, 2022, 07:38 PM