Alpine Lake What does the fox say?
"If only everyone were as straight-forward as I..."
12 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Sorry for the late reply!

Rose shrugged, leading the she-wolf towards a sparsely forested hill.  "Birds, moles, rabbits, mice, the occasional fawn, things like that."  She explained in a bored voice as she walked.  

"I, personally, enjoy hunting, sleeping, eavesdropping... and quiet."  The vixen added the last item as an afterthought, and with extra grumpiness.  "I only chase coyotes when I'm especially bored."  

Rose looked around, studying the chatty wolf, realizing that she didn't know her name.  Well, that was easily remedied.  "What's your name?"

@Ravenrush

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :) 

Rose can be really nasty when she's grumpy/provoked.  If you don't want your character bullied by her, please let me know and I'll make her a bit milder for the thread.  Anything rude or spiteful that she says is completely in-character, and has nothing to do with my actual demeanor or 
views.
Messages In This Thread
What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - August 29, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Ravenrush - August 29, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - August 30, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Ravenrush - August 30, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - September 01, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Ravenrush - September 01, 2022, 05:29 PM
RE: What does the fox say? - by Hickory Rose - September 04, 2022, 01:22 PM