Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
She heard the response, her eyes softening as she waited patiently where she was, her eyes scanning the white-covered foliage around her for some semblance of someone coming her direction. It was not long until she heard the sound of paws crunching against the brittle earth, a weary look on her features as she approached the stranger with the same thing she approached all with: caution. One could never be too careful, especially travelling alone, and she did not wish to cross paths with any who would do her harm.

There was a greeting, a shout this time as her ears twitched again. “Here.” She stated, the common tongue foreign on her lips across the blanket of the thick northern accent, the consonants slurring into their vowels as if they were clustered together. She very much missed using her native language so often, but she had not run into anyone in quite some time who could speak it as she could. She was not certain anyone this far south knew of the Sami of Saivo, or what the strings of their tongue meant when they spoke.

What greeted her was strange in appearance: wolf but distinctly different, just as his call had been. Her nose twitched lightly, her tail flicking from side to side for a moment before she continued. “Who?” She stuck to the simple questions now, voicing, uncertain if she should let on how much of the tongue she spoke… it was easier with foes at times if one did not speak the language. Some did not like to play with their food unless they could fully manipulate them.
Sami
English
Ruona speaks with a heavy accent when speaking in English.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM