Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Sorry for the delay! Adjusting to a new writing schedule now that I’ve started working!
His nose sticking towards her paws caused her to stiffen, taking a step back in uncertainty though with some time she realized he was only inquiring about the stains on her paws, a dark purple color from stomping in berries, trying to bring about visions of what might happen next… in time, it had become something of a comfort to her, even if she no longer believed herself possible of bringing visions about.

She blinked at him as he dropped to the cold grown, taking more steps back as his neck extended and he attempted, and failed, to slobber her chin up. “What are you doing, stranger?” She asked, confusion clear in her accent-laden tone. This creature, which she was not wholly convinced was a wolf, was so confusing, she had found… and she didn’t know what to make of it.

Blooming. “Blooming?” The confusion continued before he asked about being ruddy. The term was foreign to her, but the context of him trying to poke at her paws was enough for her to put together what he was asking. “I crushed berries with my paws recently… it leaves a coloration on my fur because it is so light for some time afterward. My family believes it a sign of good fortune to come.” It had stained, and she had technically lied over it's origins, but the man would not know any better.
Sami
English
Ruona speaks with a heavy accent when speaking in English.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM