Hideaway Strath Rest my case
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
For @Marsali :3

The strath was not small, by any means; yet, Fenrir still felt a sense of being trapped within. He couldn't help but miss the freedoms of a lone traveler. There was no one else to hold obligation or responsibility for, there were no limitations and territory markers to abide by, and there was also no wolves of blood staring upon your back. 
Fenrir held no fear for his daughter, Fury. But now that he had a place her by her slim grace, he would need to be careful, else he'd been sent away... and likely by force.
So, to escape the enclosed feeling, the behemoth wandered the outer lines of the strath, hoping he'd come across something more interesting than the squabble of his daughter's pet recruits. They were nothing compared to the loyalists he'd once collected over the years. Each of them lived day to day under the expectation of being given orders and hastily following suite without question. None were soft or merciful, just as Fenrir was not. 
It would certainly take time to get used to. But, for now, he was better off keeping his distance. No sense in getting dragged under the influence now. No... he had a future to build, and a family line to continue.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
Messages In This Thread
Rest my case - by Fenrir - October 22, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: Rest my case - by Marsali - October 24, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Rest my case - by Fenrir - October 26, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: Rest my case - by Marsali - October 27, 2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Rest my case - by Fenrir - October 30, 2022, 05:09 PM