Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
17 Posts
Ooc — Jess
"Nervous?" Jackie II echoed the word, and stood as he did so. His short, stump of a tail twitched delightedly. This stranger was doing marvels for his self-esteem. Every time Crowfeather withered a bit, Jackie II gained a bit of ground, fuelled by his ability to finally have some level of dominance over another wolf. It was about damn time, too. It was his turn to get to be the bully. "Why do I make you nervous?" He asked. A small thread of drool fell past his lips. He was ravenous for this. He wanted to feast on the experience of being the Big Dog. 

He tensed when Crowfeather lifted his head a bit. Help was what he likely needed, but not what he wanted. "Why would I stop makin' fun of you when you make it s-s-s-so easy, Stumpy? Boy, wouldn't it be funny if someone were to am-pu-take yer other leg. Then you'd just be scootin' yer ass around like coyote with worms." He grinned. He took a step forward, trying not to wince when the quills shifted and prickled him beneath the surface of his skin. He looked the stranger up and down.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM