Emberwood Well I think that there's a problem here
17 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Good luck? Good luck wouldn't get him anywhere. The man, with his doleful, hurt gaze, turned and began to wander away, leaving Jackie II there with nothing gained- and nobody else to bully or tease. This guy had been such an easy target, and those didn't come along very often. 

Jackie II could be belligerent. So he would be. 

He huffed, loudly enough so that Crowfeather might hear him. He sat back down, heavily. "Some medic. Real medics don't turn their back on 'difficult' patients." Jackie was used to being abandoned, or stripped of whatever it was that he wanted- but it didn't mean he'd let it go that easily. He held his breath, waiting to see if the stranger really was going to ditch on him, or if he'd stick around when he was chastised.
Messages In This Thread
Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 08, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 09, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 13, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 14, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 20, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - November 28, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Well I think that there's a problem here - by Jackie II - December 01, 2022, 10:04 AM