Dragoncrest Cliffs Let me in, for loud the linn
11 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
This is a tad bit of a random pop-up, but I figured it would be better to get the two introduced before too long! I'm trying to not let her fall inactive again, but I've run out of ideas of where else to put here. 

For @Njord, when you can get to it!

From her place of meeting with Sanja, the mother of the circle, Nes traveled far. Weeks had gone by until finally she had come to be far too exhausted to continue on. 

Her tired legs needed rest, but everywhere she passed seemed to be claimed by some wolf or another. How could she be sure of who would come from where? There was also there worry of who would allow her in their territory and who would turn her away with keen aggression? But what else could she do rather than ask?

The scent of a border wafted near. It was strongly marked, so she knew someone belonged here. For a moment, there she sat and waited, trying her hardest to gauge an idea of maybe who was housed here? There wasn't much to be told by scents alone, but maybe she could render a thought or two by detecting how many individuals were combined in one place.

Eventually, she decided her thoughts would come to an end. Her purpose here would need to be addressed. Out of respect, she would not call, but rather simply sit and wait for someone to find her sitting at the border. 

Nes speaks with a very heavy Scottish accent. Most of her dialogue will not appear, or be spelled similarly to that of an English accent — so to see the proper meaning of the text, hover over the given words/phrases.
Messages In This Thread
Let me in, for loud the linn - by Nessa - November 17, 2022, 10:48 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Njord - November 18, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Nessa - November 18, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Nessa - November 19, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Nessa - November 19, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Njord - November 21, 2022, 10:57 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Nessa - November 22, 2022, 01:25 AM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Njord - November 27, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: Let me in, for loud the linn - by Nessa - November 29, 2022, 12:47 AM