Redsand Canyon Everyday words seem to turn into love songs
62 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Not everyone shared the same ideas or beliefs. Alstroemeria would have been a fool to believe otherwise — but she was not.

No offense was taken when Germanicus admitted his feelings on the idea. All have their own beliefs, and are allowed them. And it was no one's place to suggest it should be any other way.

As for the idea of coupled ranks, she couldn't quite yet provide any specific ideas. I must be honest ... I do not know, Ali frowned a bit, frustrated with herself in this moment. The idea was a bit spit-balled. Deciding this might be better placed in the paws of yourself and the imperatrix. It wasn't that she couldn't come up with something eventually, but something like rank changes weren't quite tasks set for her status.

I am only a discens. Leading a pack isn't quite my specialty, nor my place. That is best left to you both, respectably. She wouldn't step out of her place. It wasn't her usual way. Certainly, she wouldn't start now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyday words seem to turn into love songs - by Alstroemeria - January 02, 2023, 05:22 PM