Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A small o took place on her maw at his words of reprimand about hunting. I wasn't that loud. She stage whispered as she neared him. 

A soft sigh of irritation slid from her throat and she shook her head. I am not a goddess. I bleed as you do, look.

She held up her paws, showing where they had cracked. And I'm not a lady anymore. I am simply Ady. There is no goddess here. And you are much more than a soldier Ully. Much more. I wish you could see your worth. My father was.

He throat cracked and she frowned. Well I didn't agree with him. I shouldn't speak ill of the dead.

She tried to listen to him, really she did. She was old enough to know better, but everything was so new to her. She had never been allowed to hunt before, or take baths in the river, or play. 

She stood still, her body quivering in anticipation, and a little bit of excitement. She gave a soft purl of delight at his words of just the two of them. Uncertain why she felt the need to do so, but she forced herself to pay attention.

Well I mean I smell, all kinds. Too many kinds. There's squirrel and rabbit and foxes and otters. The river and the trees are taken precedence though.

She frowned, and clucked. I'm not doing very well. Hmm.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Adylaide - December 13, 2022, 10:22 PM