Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It's good

He turned to flay her open with his gaze. Searching. Searing as it always had. Though she would easily brag that she knew him well, wasn't it that he could say the same. He knew her habits, her movements, her inner workings. Their relationship was one of give and take, it had always been balanced in this way.

Though at her softly uttered name. She had to fight a gasp. It was so rare that he used her given name. That she wanted to cherish it, just for a moment. Hold it close to her chest and let it warm her. Keep it there, a treasured thing. But his next question and the moment was lost.

I'm alright, just. You don't often speak harshly to me. it was surprising and saddening. I don't like it. Though I understand it.

She had always promised open communication with him. No matter how much it hurt, because she strived for the same with Ully. She wanted him to feel free to speak of his own thoughts, ideas, anything really. Just that he would speak to her, without walls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Adylaide - December 14, 2022, 07:30 AM