Silver Creek and I call with all my heart
Yeah, we're secretly out of control and everyone knows
21 Posts
Ooc —
He did know the end of things, and he would be there with Everett for whatever came to pass, just as he’d been there with him at the beginning and all the way through.

It didn’t mean he had to like it. It didn’t even mean he really believed what his brother saw or said was true. He wasn’t well. They all knew how he’d received his vision. Their parents kept no secret of that. Not from Evander, anyway.

Everett always told him too much.

But Everett didn’t know Evander’s misgivings, and for the better. He’d find them out himself when the end of their travels fizzled into nothing, and his vision proved untrue. The pain would be enough for him then and Evander would be there, still, to help him through. Sure, he had to suffer some hunger and ice to reach that end, but it was the best way, the only way, so Evander thought, for his brother to start healing, for them both to finally start moving on.

Then North we go, came the sum of Vander’s thoughts. He peeked his head under another bough and this time, disappeared beneath it. Hey, check this one out! Evander poked his nose just under the draping branches so the leaves covered his eyes, but let his grinning mouth show through, we could fit the whole family in this one!
Messages In This Thread
and I call with all my heart - by Everett - December 21, 2022, 07:55 PM
RE: and I call with all my heart - by Evander - December 23, 2022, 07:38 PM
RE: and I call with all my heart - by Everett - December 26, 2022, 02:33 AM
RE: and I call with all my heart - by Evander - December 26, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: and I call with all my heart - by Everett - December 26, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: and I call with all my heart - by Evander - December 27, 2022, 01:40 AM