Ankyra Sound I'd rather swim ashore.
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
All Welcome! Anyone from AS want to find him in Caiaphas' lair?

<style type="text/css">.larus {margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px; font-family: 'Tienne', serif; color: #231d11;} .larus q {color:#9898a0; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;} .larus p {margin:0px;text-indent:20px;}</style>

It was midday, not that he could really tell. The light from the ceiling's chasm was thicker almost, a bit more opaque and moody. Larus had been napping through the morning, sequestered in the cave where Caiaphas had left him. And now that he was awake - blinking past the darkness to stare at the pale light - his attention drifted. The boy was on his feet and roaming through the catacombs between the rocks, perusing every nook and cranny, sniffing at the cache where food had once been hidden, and generally, trying to keep himself amused. But Caiaphas wasn't here. There was only the dark - the dark without eyes, he thought after a moment. The lady's seemingly disembodied specks of gold were nowhere to be found.

He was completely alone. In the dark. Neither of these aspects of the current situation sat well with the child. So he began looking for a way out - or just a way to get some fresher air. The musty aroma of dirt and more dirt was starting to numb his senses. Larus attempted to follow his nose towards the outer wall in an attempt to find the way out - but this only led to a corridor, and he couldn't remember if it was the correct avenue.

With a dejected squeal (which echoed harshly off of the cavern walls) Larus stopped his wandering and slumped against a spike of rock; he sat there for a few minutes, just listening. There was a lull within the cave - a murmuring that came through the walls, or something. It coaxed him in to a calmer state... But the eerie sound could not replace the comfort provided by Larus' own mother.

'Mummy... Where is mummy.' He thought with a grim little sigh.
'Maybe she forgot me.'

What a tragic thing for the littlest Sveijarn to think.

</style>
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 22, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 24, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 24, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 31, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 02, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 05, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 07, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 09, 2014, 09:19 PM