The Sunspire Walk Among the Shadows
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace strode from his resting spot and made beeline for the Oasis. He wanted a drink and something to eat, and there was usually something there. Come Winter he imagined most of the game would move further up the mountain towards the warm springs. He himself would probably be there a lot, just because if was nice and comfortable and surprisingly plants grew around there. A list fodder for prey, was grass. He continued on, they had recently had an influx of new members, he had only met one, but he knew there were others simply by the scents all around. He would have to take the time and seek each one out and meet them. He also needed to make some time for his sister, speak with her soon. He missed their long conversations.

As he traveled he thought on Ferdie, he had given up looking for him just days ago, long after everyone else had given up. He didn't really blame them, the man was gone, long gone and he had no idea where or why or even how he could help him this time.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Walk Among the Shadows - by Jace - October 20, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Vienna IA - October 20, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Jace - October 21, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Vienna IA - October 22, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Jace - October 23, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Vienna IA - October 26, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Vienna IA - October 30, 2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Jace - October 31, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Vienna IA - November 08, 2014, 03:41 AM
RE: Walk Among the Shadows - by Jace - November 11, 2014, 10:50 AM