Dawnlark Plains I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall
88 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I’ll be damned…

The cowboy’s rough voice was low, spoken only for himself. The wolf who strolled into view seemed to appear from a memory. Reno barely remembered the last time he’d seen Dutch. Probably in their mix-up with the Tristans. It had been a rough year or more for the remaining members of the Blackwatch gang.

The smooth-talker referenced their time apart. He asked if Reno had been hiding from him. The tan-furred man shook his snout. Disbelief was replaced with a strange sense of distress. The cowboy had thought he’d never see the other man again. He had figured that the Tristans had had their fill and had chased Dutch to the ends of the earth. But there he was.

Dutch, Reno grunted in greeting.

Been runnin’ from the law. That last fight with them Tristan boys…

A sigh fell from his lips.

We lost a lotta good folk.
Messages In This Thread
I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Dallas - January 05, 2023, 05:03 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 15, 2023, 04:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: I've been hanging pictures of you on my wall - by Reno - January 24, 2023, 02:23 PM